Foodiva hosts new #threechefsdinner with an all-female cast on 17th june 2019 - a first for the uae
The founder of award-winning impartial restaurant review website foodiva.net, samantha wood, is hosting her second #threechefsdinner ticketed experience, this time with an all-female cast, as a twist on her highly popular #dinearounddubai events that have been running for the last four years.
foodiva brings three female chefs together, all in one restaurant, with each chef serving a different course and cuisine on the 17th june 2019. this first of its kind uae dining experience is a celebration of three dubai-based female chefs and their licensed restaurants.
What can diners expect?
* The host restaurant is Kizmet At Dubai Opera.
* The evening kicks off at Kizmet with a Champagne aperitif and
canapés, followed by a selection of signature starters by CHEF
BURCU ERALP from IL BORRO TUSCAN BISTRO.
* CHEF RUBY ELCHAER from KIZMET serves a series of main courses, whilst PASTRY CHEF LIZ STEVENSON from RUYA and many a consultancy
gig concocts a selection of desserts.
* All courses are presented by these chefs and paired with wines from LE CLOS, the fine wine retailer. Sommelier Lindsay Trivers from THE TASTING CLASS explains the wine pairing.
* The evening starts at 6.30PM ON 17TH JUNE 2019 and ends at approximately 10pm.
* COST: AED650 per person to include all food, Champagne and wines.
Guests receive a hamper with goodies from gift partner and boutique specialty tea concept AVANTCHA TEA.
* The key partner for this experience is MONVISO WATER, the Italian natural mineral water brand.